How I make $1,883 with Facebook Instant Games

Yes, I am talking about Facebook Instant Games and Audience Network on Facebook, where I make $1,883 just in 40 days. And the best thing is you don't need to worry about Fill Rate or eCPM.

We all know that how much growth Facebook is going up since Mark Zuckerberg launch the project even he also doesn't know how successful his project will be.
It started when they create a website so they could communicate with others and also share the content on the website.



So come to the point as we all know how difficult to get Google Adsense  Approval, many Instant Game developers monetize the traffic on their games and website on Facebook Audience Network yes, Facebook expands the scope of Network and they start to display their own ads along with Instant Games, that allow the developers to optimize their apps in that way they can display quickly after a click on them.

Let's talk about how things have occurred, and discuss why you visit this post.


How I make $1,883 on Facebook 

Facebook Audience Network pays to its publisher's CPM rate which based on the volume of traffic and Geos, my experience with Audience Network is excellent because it's paying me more than any other CPM network. You can see below screenshot my performance report of my all ad placements so that you will know what I am talking about.  

Average eCPM is $1.05

The best thing is you don't need to worry about clicks no worries if you use text or image ad you will get excellent eCPM rate and Fill rate.

I am sure for the beginner this post will help to understand what is Facebook Instant Games and Facebook Audience Network.

Comments