My First Earning on Maxbounty [CPA Marketing]

Hello and welcome to my first blog post! My name is Faisal Professional Organizing and I am so excited to share with you my experience with Digital Marketing! The bunch of ideas, how-to's and inspiration whirling around in my head is ready to jump out. I wanted to start by telling you why I make this blog and I will try to post overall experience of revamping my website.

Today I have decided to share my experience with Maxbounty (CPA Network) Recently I get approved on Maxbounty account and start promoting Non-Incentive offers. Before joining this CPA Network I have seen reviews about the network on Affpaying and I found the network on number 2 position with 4.94 ratings. This is a very legit and honest network they have a large number of offers in different categories. Well, after getting the account I start promoting some Email Submits offers and I got good results.

Maxbounty CPA

Maxbounty First Day Earnings

The EPC rate is not very good but in the end, I got some profit with the email submit offers. After testing the some Niche I found the SOI offers are converting very well. The traffic source for promoting these Email Submits offers I use Push Notification Network which gives me a very cheap click rate for USA traffic.

Ad Copy Use for Push Notifications

Since I'm dealing with a Macdonal Gift card offer -: foods on images and short but attractive texts - and the job is done. I made a couple of Ad copies from these creatives. After that, I just set up all things for the campaign, make sure everything was right and sent the campaign for approval.

Comments